Samsung is releasing an update for their Galaxy Themes app with version 5.3.03.4 through the Galaxy Store. The latest update fixes bugs and has general improvements so that users have better experiences.
The update improves the stability and performance of the existing functions of the update. The update also fixes all the issues faced by users in the older version.
No new features or changes can be seen in the update, but users will have a smoother experience than before. The software package charge to download the update is 32.75 MB on the Galaxy Store.
To install the latest update for the Samsung Galaxy Themes app, follow these steps:
- Open the Galaxy Store app on your device.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Select ‘Updates’ from the menu.
- Tap the refresh icon to check for new updates.
- If an update for the Galaxy Themes app is available, you can download and install it.