OnePlus is now releasing a stable OxygenOS 14 update for the OnePlus 11R. This update is based on Android 14, which brings a set of new improvements and features. It also integrated the new security patch into the device and improved the device’s performance.
You can identify the OxygenOS 14 update for the OnePlus 11R with its firmware version CPH2487_18.104.22.168(EX01) and its size is 6.00 GB. The users who are in Open Beta 2 will get an update of 938.24 MB in size. This update will take you ample time to install as it’s a major update on your device. We recommend you use faster internet for quick installation.
Stable OxygenOS 14 Update for OnePlus 11R
The OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update brings a November 2023 Android security patch to the OnePlus 11R. This will also have new features, such as File Dock, Smart Cutout, Recent Files, and many more. Currently, these features are already present in the OnePlus 11.
The update focuses on several areas of the system to enhance the user experience:
- It significantly boosts system stability and overall performance.
- Battery life sees an extension in certain scenarios, allowing users longer periods of usage.
- There’s a fix for the stuttering issue of the Home screen wallpaper, which occurred after closing an app.
- The update resolves a screen flicker problem that appeared when switching from the system clone to the main system.
- It addresses an issue where the phone could become unresponsive after entering the password post-reboot.
- The stability of the phone clone process has been improved, reducing the chances of unexpected interruptions.
For users who connect their OnePlus 11R to their car through Car Connect, the update brings a significant fix. It resolves an issue that caused the car display to flicker when the phone was unlocked.
OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update changelog for OnePlus 11R
- Integrates the November 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends battery life in some scenarios
- Fixes an issue that might cause the Home screen wallpaper to stutter after you close an
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you switch to the main system from the system clone.
- Fixes an issue where your phone might become irresponsive when you enter your password to unlock it after a reboot.
- Fixes an issue where the phone clone process might unexpectedly stop.
- Fixes an issue that might cause the car display to flicker when you unlock your phone that is connected to your car through Car Connect.
These types of updates from OnePlus always take time to reach their users as they are released in stages. So wait for some days, and you will receive a stable OxygenOS 14 update for your OnePlus 11R.
How to Update
To update your OnePlus 11R to stable OxygenOS 14, go to Settings > About device > Tap on OyxgenOS version > Tap on Download and install.