Samsung has just released the first beta of One UI 6.0 in countries like the U.S., South Korea, and Germany, but it’s still not available in countries like India. With the recent announcement, One UI 6.0 (Android 14) will be coming to India very soon, along with countries like China. If you want to try it out as soon as possible and have a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, this guide will help you install it. This method doesn’t void your warranty or trigger the Knox counter.
Please note that following this guide is at your own risk, and I won’t be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device. This guide does not require unlocking the bootloader; we are just flashing different firmware and then later flashing the One UI beta 6.
You may refer to the video guide, but ensure to follow the instructions carefully. The video is divided into two parts: one is the downgrade process, and the second one is flashing One UI 6 beta 1.
- Samsung S23 Ultra running build number AWF9.
- AWF7 firmware available here (United Arab Emirates, CSC code XCG).
- One UI 6 beta 1 file (approx. 3 GB).
- Latest platform tools.
- Odin software for downgrading.
Part 1: Downgrading the Device
- Prepare the Device: Power off your device and hold both volume up and down keys while inserting the cable.
- Enter Download Mode: Press volume up to enter the download mode.
- Open Odin: Launch Odin on your PC and add all the required files.
- Flash Firmware: Make sure to select home_CSC to avoid wiping data and click start.
Part 2: Installing One UI 6.0
- Check Build Version: Confirm that the build number is now AWF7.
- Enter Recovery Mode: Enable USB debugging in developer options, then use the command
adb reboot recovery.
- Apply Update via ADB: Use the volume keys to select “apply update via ADB.”
- Side Load One UI 6: Use the command
adb sideloadfollowed by the One UI beta 6 file.
- Wait for the Process: Let the process complete, and your device should boot into One UI 6.0.
Now you’ve successfully installed One UI 6.0 on your Samsung S23 Ultra. Enjoy exploring the new features and improvements, but keep in mind that unexpected errors may occur as it is a beta version.