OPPO, a subsidiary of BBK Electronics has started rolling out a new update for OPPO Find X6 Pro. This new update brings new August Security Changes along with some of the camera improvements.
Later on, if we talk about the build number. So, the build number is identified as ColorOS 13.1 PGEM10_184.108.40.206 (CN01), and the size of the update is 1.17 GB. The changelogs of the update are listed below:
- Integrates the August 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Shows the equivalent focal lengths for zoom options
- The default wide-angle focal length can be changed in the camera settings.
- Offers a broader ISO range in Pro mode.
- Improves the camera performance in Hi-Res mode.
As mentioned above, the update brings the August 2023 security patch update to enhance the system security and performance. Along with the August security patch, the update also improves the Camera experience.
The first change you will see in the Camera is the default wide-angle focal length can changed in the camera settings. After the update, you will see a broader ISO Range in Pro Mode along with this the update also improves the camera performance in Hi-Res Mode. Lastly, now the camera also shows the equivalent focal lengths for zoom options.
How to Update?
To update your OPPO Find X6 Pro, you have to open Settings > About Device > ColorOS Version. If the update is available then Download and Install it.